Federated 50/50 Challenge Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes begins October 15, 2023 at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ends December 10, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. It is open to Parts Specialists and Technicians located within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, and other territories and possessions), and the person who is claiming the prize must be 18 years of age or older at the time of awarding of the winning prize(s). This Sweepstakes is a trade promotion, is not open to the general public and is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To be eligible, participants must be a Certified Parts Specialist, Certified Technician or an Automotive Student in good standing and be enrolled in the Sweepstakes by December 1, 2023, at Federated5050Challange.com. For a chance to win, participants must watch 50 videos on The Group Training Academy website, TheGroupTrainingAcademy.com By enrolling, all participants agree to receive marketing and other promotional materials, whether or not related to the Sweepstakes, from Sponsor and its affiliates. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
3. PRIZE/ODDS. The prize winners will be drawn at random by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding with regard to this Sweepstakes, from among eligible entries. Odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be announced weekly over 50 days, beginning October 15, for the following prizes:
Card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 12 months, funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration date, fees may apply. Card terms and conditions apply.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Winners will be notified by phone, email or mail. In case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes properly claimed will be awarded. Any and all taxes on prizes are responsibility of winner. Prize winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her name, photo and likeness in advertising and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor harmless from any damage, loss of property, accidents, injuries, or death that may occur in the receipt, awarding or use or possession of prizes, or any prize travel or attendance at prize events.
6. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Virginia without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state of Virginia.
7. WINNER'S LIST. To obtain the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Federated 50/50 Challenge Sweepstakes, c/o MMS, 1953 N. Clybourn Ave., Suite R-252, Chicago, IL 60614 by January 31, 2024. Winner's list will be sent when winners have been verified and all prizes have been awarded.
Sponsor: Federated Auto Parts. 508 Greenville Ave., Staunton, VA 24401